Gulfstar sailboats are known for quality and performance. Habibi is no exception! An ideal fin keel with skeg rudder medium displacement cruising sailboat is well suited as a couple’s Mexico cruiser, a liveaboard, weekend family cruiser, or a boat on which to head South; an ideal compromise between a fast modern boat (uncomfortable in strong weather) and a heavier full-keel cruiser (slow and unenjoyable to sail). Habibi is a veteran of Pacific and Sea of Cortez cruising, featured in Lattitudes & Attitudes magazine after an extensive refit in 2000. The current owners have recently installed all new electronics, canvas and safety equipment.
She is ready to go again and realize the cruising dreams of her new owners. Check out her full inventory and begin your cruising right here in the heart of some of the worlds most renowned cruising grounds. Located in Puerto Escondido, Mexico, in the gateway to the Sea of Cortez and home to dozens of gorgeous anchorages, with white sandy beaches and crystal clear warm waters and tons of sea life. Let us, the experts in yacht ownership here in Mexico show you how easy it is to begin your cruising dreams today.
Length Overall: 37ft
Length at Waterline: 32ft
Fresh Water Tank:1 X 90 Gal ()
Fuel Tank: 2 X 57 Gal ()
1. 3 marine oil lamps
2. Library of boating sailing and guide books
3. American and assorted flags
4. Complete set of kitchen cutlery and supplies.
5. Label machine and office supplies
6. New upholstery in salon
7. 2 sets V berth linens
Electronics Equipment List
1. New Simrad Autopilot 2022
2. Two B and G 9 inch Vulcan Display 2021
3. Icom IC-M710 SSB radio with AT-130 tuner and upgraded PACTOR modem
4. Standard Horizon 1850G VHF with NEMA 2000, GPS and cockpit remote. 2020
5. Vesper 8000 AIS Transmitter 2020
6. Mofi 4500 router with data sim card.
7. Rogue wifi booster 2020
8. Halo 20 Radar 2021
9. NEMA 2000 network with wifi router
10. Quark QKA24 AIS receiver
11. Samsung 30” TV
Electrical Power Generation
1. High output alternator and Heart Regulator
2. Rutland 913 wind generator
3. Vitron MPPT 100/30 with 2 170 watt flexible solar panels
4. Vitron MPPT 100/15 with 2 75 watt permanent panel on the bimini and 3 50 watt flexiblepanels
5. 6 220 ampH gel house batteries (total 600 ampH)
6. 1 start battery
7. Most lighting upgraded to LED
1. Perkins 4.108 engine with approximately 3200 hours
2. Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmission
3. Dual Racor 75 500 fuel Filters
4. 2 built in fuel tanks 32 gallon main tank in keel and additional 25 gallons stainless steel tank under port setee.
5. Three 5 gallon fuel tanks stored on deck
1. Deck mounted Nested Pram
1. PUR 80 Watermaker. Pump rebuilt and new membranes installed in 2022
2. Primary water tank in keel 90 gallons
3. Secondary tank under starboard settee
1. 45 pound CQR with 150 feet chain and 150 feet 3 strand nylon.
2. Stern anchor with 15 pound Danforth, 30′ of chain and 270′ of nylon rode
3. A very large foldable fortress anchor with 170 feet of nylon rode.
1. Asymmetrical Spinnaker
2. Fully battened Mainsail with lazy jacks
3. Harken roller furling with 120 head sail
4. Drogue and line new this year.
1. ACR EPIRB 2022
2. Ocean Safety 6 man lifeboat 2022
3. Ditch bag
4. Air horn
5. Flare gun and flares
6. 4 Coastguard approved Lifevests
7. Radar reflector and anchor ball
8. Paper charts of Mexico and California
Spare parts and supplies tools
1. Engine spare parts including starter motor, alternator, fresh water pump, fuel injector and gasket kits.
2. Head rebuild kit
3. Backup and emergency bilge pump.
4. New washdown pump, macerator pump bilge pump and fresh water pump. 2020
5. Complete set of tools and electrical supplies
6. Rigging and sail repair supplies
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.